Saturday, February 8, 2014

bags...bags...bags... my mackage deva love affair

I have been drooling over this Mackage bag for over 6 months. SIX MONTHS.


I first saw it at the end of the summer when it was new fall season stock at Aritzia. I loved it immediately but the price ($430.00) was too much for me to justify when I knew I had to start planning a major move.

Since then, I've made fequent trips back to Aritzia (everytime a sale was announced) and the Mackage site just waiting... patiently.... (or not really) for it to go on sale. Now it has. It is part of a 20% off Valentines week sale on the Mackage website.

Down from $430 to $301.... What do you think? What should I do??

Before you judge too harhsly there are super pretty details you can't see in the pics. Mainly the zippers that are half silver (one side of zip) and half gold. Genius. Will match every accessory.

Oh the stresses of being a shopoholic.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I bought this bag and have only used it once...I know, a travesty! If you're still in love with it and haven't purchased it yet, you can buy it from me for $200 USD + Shipping....such a deal from what I paid for it. I have the original tags/bag cover etc....and it looks brand new. Let me know if you need pics. My email is: ha.sarang239@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete