Sunday, January 5, 2014

shoes...shoes...shoes... new hummel hightops


I'm a sucker for shoes and here is one of my neest pairs! (Yes, just ONE of my newest pairs... there are more.)

Despite the snow and cold which will prevent me from wearing these for a few months, I just had to have a new pair of high tops for 2014 and these hummel's are perfect. They are totally classic in style and the black/grey will go with so many casual outfits. I might even try to wear them to work on a Friday with my leather leggings. That will dress them up right?

I picked them up still on sale (from 129.99 to 99.99) following "Boxing Week" at NEON on Mont Royal. The same store where I bought my Fjallraven Kanken backpack before the supermodels started wearing them. (See below it being used as a picnic basket on my roadtrip with VDB to Ottawa last Canada Day.)

More shoes to follow I'm sure!




No comments:

Post a Comment